New Protocols for in person exams!!!
This year has been a challenge for all of us as we adjusted to a new way of doing things to keep ourselves, our clients, and patients safe and healthy. We have been so lucky to have the support of you, our friends and family, as we have navigated through new procedures. We will continue to offer curbside care to our clients and patients, bet we are excited to let you know we are also providing in person visits.
- If you are not feeling well, have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19, or are under quarantine please do not enter the building. We will be happy to take care of your needs curbside.
New In-Person Exam Process:
Time has shown us that 6 feet distancing and masks covering the mouth and nose dramatically decrease the spread of Covid-19. Due to the size of our exam rooms we need to place our "people" in the reception area just outside of the exam room door, while we bring our pets into the exam room.
- Please call when you arrive at the clinic, we are trying to bring just one or two clients into the building at a time to keep our pets and clients safe and separated while doing exams.
- We will call to let you know when it is your turn to be seen.
- Please try to stay in the chair or stand outside the exam room to provide the distance we need.
- Please keep your mask over your nose and mouth for the entire visit.
Thank you so much for your support, patience, and kindness as we continue to care for your pets during these unique times.